photo MENU BUTTON- EAT_zpsomglq7km.png          photo MENU BUTTON- VISIT_zpsu0s5kzqy.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-MAKE_zps1s3jq7cl.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-SHARE_zpsehmjltb4.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-DESIGN_zps9oipa4cf.png

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Quick & Easy Valentine Card


Hello peeps! How is the weather in your place? It has been raining a lot here. Well, no matter how the weather is, I can feel that love is in the air everywhere. Haha, you got me! A super cheesy opening, indeed. But I can't help it. Valentine is just around the corner. And I am always extra excited on special occasions. 

So, for this Valentine, I thought, why not making a simple greeting card to actually pen down my love towards them. I don't know, there's always something special about handwritten letter, isn't it?


Since I did not have much time to channel my crafting hobby, I  prefer to make a quick and simple DIY. Also, with this easy DIY, there is less trash to clean up. For this Valentine card, you only need to use two main supplies! They are kraft card (which can be found here) and washi tapes!


The step is pretty easy and you can customized it the way you want it. For the front and back side, I simply tape the washi tape into horizontal line and cut the excess off. you can use diagonal or vertical line or a geometric shapes if you want to.


For the inside of the card, I measure a little heart shape to be put in the center. Then, I trace it on another kraft card. After that I cover it with washi tapes and cut it. Put on a double tape on the back side and then tape it on the center of the card. For finishing touch, you can write down any personal message for your loved ones.


Ta-da! It was very quick and easy, trust me! Also, you can simply add and subtract any supplies that you want to. For example, you can use origami paper instead of washi. For the words, you can use another ink color to add more fun to the card.



Well, have fun making card for this Valentine! There are still plenty of time to create a bunch of these cute cards to give to the people you love. Also, please check out my newly opened online shop, Jolly Rylee on Instagram! You can purchase the kraft card there as well as sketchbooks, notebooks and other paper goodies.

Yeey, cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment